Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cafe World Secret - Earn money quickly!!!!



So you want know how to earn money quickly in cafe world? There are many legal tips and tricks you can use and also a few secret ‘cheats’. In order for you to find out these Cafe World tips, trick and cheats you really need professional help from someone who is already at the top[ of the ladder. Take a look at what some people said about Cafe World secrets.

"I have the best cafe out of all my friendsbut now I only have to put in half the time!"
I always figured the reason I could never get ahead in Cafe World was because I didnt have enough time. All my friends that had better cafes than me had them simply because they were able to go on facebook more than me.

When I bought this guide I finally realized that with minimal play you are still able to maximize your profits. In just a couple weeks i was able to completely overtake all my friends and they were begging me for my secrets. I have more than enough coins and my points and stats are through the roof!
Thanks so much again. I am now a level 27 Royal Boiler. I hope you stop selling this guide soon because I want these secrets to stay safe! :)
Love,
Steph Campbell.

After using this guide I have completely changed how I play the game. I didnt realize that by changing a few simple things I could easily improve my cafe. By learning even more from this guide I have been able to completely automate my cafe and I still rake in the cash !
Jenny H.

"I Didn't Believe How Easy It Could Be..."
When I first came across this guide I was very skeptical. I didn't believe a simple ebook could make as much of a difference as it said. I consider myself to be a smart person so when I saw that my best friends little brother (who just started playing) had a better cafe than me, I decided I needed help. Now after downloading the guide I have more coins, expensive decorations and a sweet looking restaurant. I only wish I had this guide sooner.
Emi Fukushima

0 comments:

Post a Comment