Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cafe World Tip : Laying out your Cafe World cafe

So you want to know which is the best effective cafe world layout? Well of course the layout of the cafe is only one aspect of the game. There are many more secrets you should know. Take a look at what three people said about Cafe World secrets guide.

"I was Completely Surprised to See Just How Wrong I was Playing this Game"
The whole idea of buying a guide for playing Cafe World seemed pretty silly at first but I had some money burning a hole in my wallet so I decided it was worth giving it a try. After reading through the guide I started to realize that I was wrong. When I used the information on my own cafe I started seeing results almost instantly. My buzz rating increased dramatically and it became easier and easier to make coins. Now I have already increased 10 levels and rising!

Thanks for the help!
Ian E.

"I Didn't Believe How Easy It Could Be..."
When I first came across this guide I was very skeptical. I didn't believe a simple ebook could make as much of a difference as it said. I consider myself to be a smart person so when I saw that my best friends little brother (who just started playing) had a better cafe than me, I decided I needed help. Now after downloading the guide I have more coins, expensive decorations and a sweet looking restaurant. I only wish I had this guide sooner.

Emi Fukushima

"I am Level 42 and I Still Look Back On My Guide"
Even if you think that you couldn’t learn anything from a guide you will be surprised. I had a good cafe was level 29 and my cafe was better than most of my friends. I thought I had this game completely figured out but I was wrong. Once I started using these methods my cafe jumped levels in no time and I had more coins than I thought possible. I also didn’t have to spend nearly as much time as I used to yet my cafe is better than ever. I am a level 42 and I still look back on my guide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment